Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded

Aliron
    Aliron

New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded Empty New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded

Post by Aliron Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 am

So the road map has been released, and one of the first things on the list is an expansion to Limbus. This will probably mean AF+2, which could be quite nice since they did a decent job with Dynamis's Relic+2. So this of course leads to doing Limbus runs again so that we can have more goodies, and cooler gear. Plus its fun to go in and slaughter things. I am thinking of having 1 run a week, focusing on Temenos then switching to Apollyon or something along those lines. Those of you that have not done Limbus before, please join up so that when we take care of Ultima and Omega, you can get some shiny new Atmas. If you are interested please reply to the post. At this time nothing is set for what day, but I would like to do Tuesday nights probably around 1030~11est
    Betrice
    Betrice

New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded Empty Re: New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded

Post by Betrice Wed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

Your Limbus runs are fun, I'm in if time allows
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded Empty Re: New Runs to get ready for Limbus Expanded

Post by Gennadi Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 am

Count me in Ali for the fun and excitement.
    RoseRain
    RoseRain

Post by RoseRain Thu May 17, 2012 7:13 am

i would but thats really late in my books so have fun^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 am