Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pandimonium Warden/ZNM runs?

Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Pandimonium Warden/ZNM runs? Empty Pandimonium Warden/ZNM runs?

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 pm

I was curious whether people would be interested in doing some Zeni Notorious Monster? It would be nice to work up to Pandimonium Warden and get that most epic of Atma's from him. It's of course a long ways off, just curious about if anyone would like to do some battles, I don't mind collecting Zeni if people are interested in it. Some of the Tier I monsters can be solo'd, some need 2-3 people but nothing more. The Tier II~Tier IV take aproximately 3-6 people depending on what exactly you are fighting, we wouldn't need a static or anything, can just wing it whenever there is enough Zeni stored up to go. Many of the battles require kite+nuke tactics, well at least they used to, I'm not sure how they are since the level increases. Before I start wasting time collecting Zeni though, I just want to know if anyone is interested. Due to the amount of events currently being held each week, I am not about to make a static for this, but maybe every now and then we can work on it. The battles are pretty cool and it could be kinda fun.

Post if your interested.
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Pandimonium Warden/ZNM runs? Empty Re: Pandimonium Warden/ZNM runs?

Post by Gennadi Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Znm's have always been on my "todo" list ever since i started going after Ob, a tier 1. We could go as a small group at first like you said Hak and slowly climb the ladder towards PW. Lvl 95 is not too far off and with that amount of power we can chip away towards PW with 2 parties i predict.

Count me in
    Geneve
    Geneve

Post by Geneve Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm interested. So count me in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:06 pm