Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some new stuffs.

Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Some new stuffs. Empty Some new stuffs.

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

A few new things that I haven't yet commented on. First is the introduction of the points system. As of yet there is nothing to spend these points on or anything like that, right now they are merely there to look at. In the future I am planning something that will incorporate this feature, so stay tuned.

In regards to reputation, amassing reputation makes you well...look cool haha. No but seriously, please show some gratitude to some of our posters by rep'ing them for any post you find especially noteworthy, helpful, or just plain cool. Nothing is being planned for reputation, however there...could be some reward...you'll just have to wait and find out.

You have probably noticed several members with new colors attached to their names ooo ahhh, aren't they pretty.Well they aren't all for show, I decided members such as sackholders, our ls leader, and the admins of site should be seperated and well marked. I decided I couldn't do it all on my own, there's going to be alot of upkeep that will be needed. So I made Gennadi a moderator, he's a good friend and valued member of our ls and our website, so I could think of no one better suited for the job.

All colored members are Sackholders/Leader(luckyzippo). Feel free to contact any of us if you need a pearl for some reason. Especially after this merger @.@
    Longshot
    Longshot

Some new stuffs. Empty Re: Some new stuffs.

Post by Longshot Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Looking great, I love that my name shows up in blue now. Thank you Hak for all the things you've been doing, you are a shining example of a FFXI hero. Big shout out to Genn for all his work in organizing events and getting things moved forward.

Here at Wayne Enterprises we celebrate heroes; in the long history of FFXI, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending Vana'diel in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shank from this responsibility - I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavour will light our linkshell and all who serve it -- and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Marvels: ask not what your linkshell can do for you - ask what you can do for your linkshell.

Aspire to be great people. Aspire to be great.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:34 pm

yea Hak I like the colors, lol! Lucky

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:35 am