Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure

Gennadi
    Gennadi

Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure Empty Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure

Post by Gennadi Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok here is a link to Zam on how to get your POL account over to SE account.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=27154

Goodluck

Here is the link to get started on obtaining a SE account for new people.

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/register?
    Betrice
    Betrice

Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure Empty Re: Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure

Post by Betrice Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:03 am

Can't log on game atm with either accounts Sad Everything is correct so idk. SE don't know pol don't know. Was advised to disconnect my security token so I did that didn't work. Changed my pass word several times nothing is working. When I log in it says either your pass word or playonline ID is incorrect....I am able to log into pol, both accounts are active and switched over to new payment method. Will call again on Monday ugh....
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure Empty Re: Square Enix Account Transfer Procedure

Post by Gennadi Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 pm

That's a bummer B. what payment method did you use crysta or clickandbuy?

And did you switch over your account to a Square Enix account like the link showed?

Why would you disconnect your security token and who said that?

There are a few passwords that you need to keep in mind when doing all of this:

They will ask for them:

Square Enix ID: that is your password you used to create your security token with and Square Enix account with

Square Enix Password : that is your second password when you logged into PoL

Your one time password: that is your 6 digit token password when you press the token button.

Try going here it gives more detailed help on transferring your account to SE account and getting characters setup.

http://www.playonline.com/homeus/polshift/help.html

Goodluck and let us know whats going on confused
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:47 pm

both accounts are active and transferred. The transfer is extremly simple. I used clickandbuy. Everything is correct, POL told me to disconnect security token to see if it would let me log on without it. Already did everything in that link u sent. So I will call them tomorrow and threaten them with canselation, that usually works with them. So if u don't see me ever again it is because my threat didnt work, cuz I dont bluff >.>
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Finally on game!! Didn't do anything different, just went thru Suspect
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Betrice wrote:Finally on game!! Didn't do anything different, just went thru Suspect

We all sent you good thoughts cyclops cyclops cyclops alien alien cat cat bounce bounce
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 pm

lol thank you!! I needed the break anyway, maybe was divine intervention idk. Sooooo how we gonna kill that turtle for Zan? Basketball
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm

We got extra help that Chub was so kind enough to recruit for us. We will plan some runs for those that have been waiting patiently for.

Stay tuned for more details to come.
    chubrocka
    chubrocka

Post by chubrocka Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 am

Gennadi wrote:We got extra help that Chub was so kind enough to recruit for us. We will plan some runs for those that have been waiting patiently for.

Stay tuned for more details to come.

Like I said, we are here to help, and help further us all. We find the same game play of selfless action. Had fun in limbus and look forward to it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 am