Marvels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wedding Announcement

Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Wedding Announcement Empty Wedding Announcement

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Come one, come all

If by some chance you didn't hear about it yet, me and ant are getting MARRIED!!! In game that is, and we would like to cordialy invite all the members of Marvels Linkshell to join us on our special day.

After much deliberation, we have finally decided on a date/time that should allow most (if not all) of you to come. So without further ado:

Day: Saturday, March 13th, 2010
    Place: Chataeu d'Oraguille (located off of Northern Sandoria)
    • Requirements to enter this zone:
      1. Citizens of San d'Oria: Mission 1-3
        Citizen of Bastok: Mission 2-3
        Citizen of Windurst Mission 2-3

Gather Together Time: 9:30 PM EST, 8:30PM Moutain Time, 6:30 PM PST, 2:30 AM GMT (for those in the UK)
    Wedding Start Time: 10:00 PM EST, 9:00 PM Moutain Time, 7:00 PM PST, 3:00 AM GMT (for those in the UK)

We ask you to follow some simple etiquite guidelines: First of all anyone who tries to crash our wedding or interfere will be subject to a GM call, which may lead to disciplinary actions taken.

There will be NO talking during the ceremony while you are in the zone once the ceremony has started, however you may talk during the gather together time.
    Please try to dress approprietly, this is a wedding, just try to be presentable. And please don't wear wedding attire as these sets of gear are resereved for the Bride and Groom only!
    Guests do not use any items during the ceremony, please wait until it is over before you use any fireworks or whatnot. You may buy fireworks rather cheaply by a NPC Celebratory Chest located in H-9 of the chataeu. Please make your purchases prior to the wedding, you may set them off after the vows have been completed and me and ant have gone to the Wedding Master to recieve our Wedding Certificate.

We will be accepting trades after that if you wish to bestow the bride and groom with a gift of some kind.

We will be holding a rehearsal for all active parties involved in the actual ceremony itself. We will post the dates and times here of any such event and will give you atequette time to make arrangements to be there. I will also prepare a small map of where guests may sit and the direction we will be walking etc.

For more information on this new wedding system and to give you a general view of what to expect you may visit this link: http://support.na.square-enix.com/faq.php?la=1&id=20&q=wedding

Last edited by Hakrev (Admin) on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Wedding Announcement Empty Re: Wedding Announcement

Post by Gennadi Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Congratulations you 2. I look forward to being there.
    Wonder if Npc's companions can enter.
    Betrice
    Betrice

Post by Betrice Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm

omg it's my day off cheers Don't change the date!!!! How about ppl wearing wedding attire? Some have the white dresses and some men have the wedding outfit. I don't think it should be allowed.
    Antionette_Taru
    Antionette_Taru

Post by Antionette_Taru Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 am

i agree with b m wedding my white dress only Smile
    Alastar
    Alastar

Post by Alastar Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 am

Hmmm. What about Paladin AF? Would that be ok? If so i have to get that done before the wedding Very Happy
    Antionette_Taru
    Antionette_Taru

Post by Antionette_Taru Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 am

Why not you mnk AF?
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Well thank you everyone for coming out to the wedding. Me and Ant loved having all of our close friends there. We were going to record it, but nerves got the best of me and I forgot (doh!). I will be posting up several screenshots from the wedding in the screenshots megathread later this evening. (Thank you so much Gennadi for being our preacher). Considering the rather lengthy ordeal I went through to make macro's I have decided to also make a public guide for all of our members who wish to hold their own weddings and what exactly needs to be done in this new system. Trust me the GM's will not help you if you call on them. They will tell you they are not a part of it anymore and send you to a site that will have you scratching your head at wth they mean.

/em Admin Hat on: Unstickying thread (is unstickying a word...hmmm)
    Gennadi
    Gennadi

Post by Gennadi Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks for letting me be a part of it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content